Speed Bleeders locally?

fask

I have some new ones for sale if you're still looking. What is the thread od and pitch you need?

We have an assortment of speed bleaders to choose from, all anodized aluminum, choice of colors (Black, Blue, Red, Indigo, Silver, Gold):
  • Nissin (M10 x 1.25) Single & double Banjo Bolt Bleeders
  • Brembo (M10 x 1.00) Single & double Banjo Bolt Bleeders
email me direct if interested. They can be shipped direct to your door!

sv-racing-parts

Speed Bleeders

:) Hi, I have the high quality SS Banjo Bleeders here, and will have them with me at the track support pit this summer as well. They are $19.95 all in, and simply replace front and rear master cylinder banjo bolts,

They are in Fine or Coarse Thread Pitches, and for Single or Double Banjo lengths,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will mail them to you and get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

racer51

Ignorance is bliss

What is the advantage of using a speed bleeder? How do they work?

I'm thinking this is different than when I cut my hand with the power saw...now there was some speed bleeding!

sv-racing-parts

SS Banjo Bleeders,

:) The beauty of using a SS Banjo Bleed is that it replaces the banjo bolt at your front and/or rear master cylinder so that you can now bleed from the top, where gravity wants the air to go, making it faster and easier.

Once the initial bleeding is done they make it very simple to remove and eliminate the tiny air bubbles that tend to migrate up to the master cylinders contributing to the spongy brake feel that can develop over time.

Anyone I know that has used these loves them. All the currently sold high end master cylinders now come with the banjo bleeders already installed, and now I see it being included on the Master Cylinder of the OEM CBR 1000 and some of the other big bikes,

Let me know if I can ever help you out with them,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

YZF1000jon

The picture shown above are awesome units, but technically a speed bleeder is a bleed nipple at the caliper end that contains a spring and ball type check valve that doesn't allow air back in while bleeding. Instead of the pump-loosen-tighten-release routine, one just loosens the nipple and pumps until flushed not worrying about getting air back into the system.

racer51

The picture shown above are awesome units, but technically a speed bleeder is a bleed nipple at the caliper end that contains a spring and ball type check valve that doesn't allow air back in while bleeding. Instead of the pump-loosen-tighten-release routine, one just loosens the nipple and pumps until flushed not worrying about getting air back into the system.

Yaaa...I want me some of those!!!

racer51

I have some new ones for sale if you're still looking. What is the thread od and pitch you need?

Hi, Spence - I need 10mm x 1.25 for some Nissin pots SB8125L using the Speedbleeder SKU

Last edited: