SV Racing Parts, Heroic Racing Gloves now in stock all sizes XS - XXL

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts Heroic Racing Gloves are now in stock in all sizes XS - XXL. Sized from 7 through 14 these are the Heroic Kangaroo Gloves that riders in Daytona and all over the AMA are raving about for fit and comfort and durability.

Black with white trim $250 all in Stock For You Today.
IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

I will have all sizes in stock at the track or you can pick yours up today,

White with Black Trim are in stock for sizes 7 - 8 today; All other sizes in White are in transit to me now,
IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

Email me Directly at [email protected] No PM Please,

These are Excellent Products that will serve you well and they feature finger lengths that give you the best manual dexterity of any glove available,

Let me know whenever you are ready for the best,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Attachments

• Measurement-Guide.jpg
    Measurement-Guide.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, SV Racing Parts Heroic Racing Gloves are now in stock in all sizes XS - XXL. Sized from 7 through 14 these are the Heroic Kangaroo Gloves that riders in Daytona and all over the AMA are raving about for fit and comfort and durability.

Black with white trim $250 all in Stock For You Today.
IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

I will have all sizes in stock at the track or you can pick yours up today,

White with Black Trim are in stock for sizes 7 - 8 today; All other sizes in White are in transit to me now,
IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

These are Excellent Products that will serve you well and they feature finger lengths that give you the best manual dexterity of any glove available,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Black with white trim $250 all Sizes in Stock For You Today.
IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

I will have all sizes in stock at the track or you can Email me Directly at [email protected] and pick yours up today,

White with Black Trim are in stock for sizes 7 - 8 are in stock today and all other sizes in White are now in transit to me now,
IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

Here is the sizing guide,

Blair

Attachments

• Measurement-Guide.jpg
    Measurement-Guide.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

I will have all sizes in stock at the track or you can Email me Directly at [email protected] and pick yours up today,

White with Black Trim are in stock for sizes 7 - 8 are in stock today and all other sizes in White are now in transit to me now,
IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

Blair

sv-racing-parts

IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Racing Parts, Heroic Racing Gloves now in stock all sizes XS - XXL

IMG_6070_zps83dcc2e5.jpg

IMG_6071_zps3399c4b6.jpg

Blair