SV Racing Parts, Racing Lap Timer

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, here are the New, SV Racing Parts, Racing Lap Timers,

Racer Designed, SV Racing Parts, Race Track Lap Timer and Transmitter Beacon are a High Quality Product as a Super Affordable Price.

Many, Many, EMRA Member Racers and Track Day Riders alike use and love these low cost, very highly effective, Accurate to within 0.02 of a Second. We have Independently Racer Tested Against and Compared to the Times Shown on AMB Track Timing Systems, on the same bike and at the Same Time and These SV Racing Parts, Lap Timers are Awesomely Good!!

Your Lap Times will Thank You, and become much more consistent and will get lower and lower when you consistently use the Lap Timer as the Awesome Training Tool it is designed to be.

Special EMRA Member Only, All In, Super Sale Pricing, $60 Canadian with Free Shipping to your door, Super Sweet Deal,

Email me Directly at [email protected] for this Price, No PM Please,

SVRPLapTimers.jpg

Free Shipping to your door !!

•Automatic Start.

•Records up to 64 laps (can be used over and over).

•Compatible for use with AIM and XT beacon / transmitters.

•Timer Recognizes the Beacon as it passes it .

•CE/EMC Certified, Within 0.02 Seconds Lap Accuracy.

•Long Battery Life.

•Receiver: 60mm x 40mm x 12mm.

•Easy to use! LED Screen for easy visibility

6' external power cable from Timer Display to Timer Receiver for ease of installation

Visit me Anytime at www.svracingparts.com for your Performance Parts,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Racer Designed, SV Racing Parts, Race Track Lap Timer and Transmitter Beacon are a High Quality Product as a Super Affordable Price.

Many, Many, EMRA Member Racers and Track Day Riders alike use and love these low cost, very highly effective, Accurate to within 0.02 of a Second. We have Independently Racer Tested Against and Compared to the Times Shown on AMB Track Timing Systems, on the same bike and at the Same Time and These SV Racing Parts, Lap Timers are Awesomely Good!!

Your Lap Times will Thank You, and become much more consistent and will get lower and lower when you consistently use the Lap Timer as the Awesome Training Tool it is designed to be.

Special EMRA Member Only, All In, Super Sale Pricing, $60 Canadian with Free Shipping to your door, Super Sweet Deal,

SVRPLapTimers.jpg

•Automatic Start.

•Long Battery Life.

6' external power cable from Timer Display to Timer Receiver for ease of installation

Blair

sv-racing-parts

SVRPLapTimers.jpg

•Automatic Start.

•Long Battery Life.

Blair

sv-racing-parts

SVRPLapTimers.jpg

•Automatic Start.

•Long Battery Life.

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Many, Many, EMRA Member Racers and Track Day Riders alike use and love these low cost, very highly effective, Accurate to within 0.02 of a Second.

We have Independently Racer Tested Against and Compared to the Times Shown on AMB Track Timing Systems, on the same bike and at the Same Time and These SV Racing Parts, Lap Timers are Awesomely Good!!

SVRPLapTimers.jpg

•Automatic Start.

•Long Battery Life.

Blair

mdonohue

Blair shipped me one of these lightning quick and I used it at the last Hardnox track day - I'm pretty sure it shipped out the same day I first emailed him.

After I figured out that I had the receiver mounted too low to catch a signal (likely partially due to the placement of the beacon as well), it worked like a charm. It's a pretty slick little unit!