SV650 Racers - Heads Up on this opportunity

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Through my close association with dismantlers in the US, I have access to 3 GSXR 1000 Front Ends for swap onto SV650's,

2 of the Front Ends are 2007 - 2008 GSXR 1000 and one is an 2005- 2006 GSXR Front End, We are talking Triples, Forks, Calipers, Front Axle and Spacers, and Fender, Requisite Hardware for the parts included.

We are talking approximately $500 per front end, and if you are able to respond in time, I could bring it up for you pick up when I am in town for the AGM December 5th or so,

Email me Directly on these parts at [email protected],

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) GSXR Front GSXR Wheels are being trued by the same sources and will be available separately from these front ends soon,

I will offer them up here for SV650 Racers in the SV Racing Parts Cup series here for first prioty. Any Front Wheel that you can find locally for 05 - 08 GSXR 1000 and for 2006 - 2009 GSXR 600/750 will be the same specs and work for the front ends,

The front wheels that will be made available will be guaranteed race ready straight and be offered with or without OEM Rotors.

I always have full tilt Galfer SuperBike Race Rotors for those looking for the best of the best in Race Rotors, and I carry the EBC Pro Contour Performance Rotors and Braking Rotors as well for those looking for performance and wanting to stay in a tighter budget.

Anyone looking for one of these front ends, Email me Directly, No PM Please,

[email protected]

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair