Tech Spec Tank Pads,

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, in conjunction with the Tech Spec Tank Pads release of their new C-3 Tank Pads, which are very much like the Snake Skins in design and look but softer and more pliable,

I am able to tie us all in with an offer I have going on another Forum for Special Pricing for May Only.

TechSpecSV.jpg

TechSpec.jpg

You can order your Tech Spec Tank Pads for any of your Bikes, through me at $40 all in, including Shipped for Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

To include the center tank pad for your bike add in $15.

All you need to do is Email me Directly with you bike model and year and include your contact phone number. I will get you looked after right away,

This is a great opportunity on a great product,

Visit me at www.svracingparts.com

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi good brother, that is excellent. Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Be sure to include your contact phone number and your shipping address,

Let me know right away if you can,

Enjoyt the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Tech Spec Tank Pads, Group Buy

:) Hi Everyone, in conjunction with the Tech Spec Tank Pads release of their new C-3 Tank Pads, which are very much like the Snake Skins in design and look but softer and more pliable,

I am able to tie us all in with an offer I have going on another Forum for Special Pricing for May Only.

TechSpecSV.jpg

TechSpec.jpg

You can order your Tech Spec Tank Pads for any of your Bikes, through me at $40 all in, including Shipped for Free to your door anywhere in Western Canada,

All you need to do is Email me Directly with you bike model and year and include your contact phone number. I will get you looked after right away,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, The initial order for the Group Buy is in and on its way to me now,

There is still time to get your orders for the new C - 3 or Snake Skin in and delivered to you right away,,

TechSpecSV.jpg

TechSpec.jpg

Blair