Tigcraft Supermono

JohnE

Tigcraft Mono - Tigcraft frame, aluminum tank and self supporting carbon fibre tail; newer style (2004+) Honda RS125 GP running gear and bodywork; Yamaha 450F MX motor; two sets of PVM forged wheels. Spotless restored condition. Great bike for those interested in supermono racing. Details are,

- Tigcraft chromoly frame handbuilt by Tigcraft (Dave Pearce) in England. Frame is freshly powdercoated to match wheels and swingarm.
- 2003 Yamaha YZ450 single, less than 1 hour (a few laps) running time since rebuild by Vass Performance in Carstairs. Rebuild included new Athena 480 kit, Hot Cams stage 2 cams, Hot Cams crank/rod, kibblewhite valve springs, etc. Has Suter slipper clutch and Keihin FCR carb
- hand built exhaust with new Supertrapp muffler
- RS125 triple clamps and forks (upside down forks) with Traxion Dynamics AK20 cartridges installed and set up by Vass Performance
- Penske triple adjustable shock with titanium spring supplied and set up by Vass Performance
- RS125 swingarm, rear sets and clip ons
- RS125 bodywork, undamaged
- two sets of PVM forged 10 spoke wheels - these are RS125 sized wheels and run GP 125 slicks or rains; rear wheels have a stronger carrier (TZ250) grafted on by Tigcraft to handle higher torque of 450 which is how all the Tigcraft 450 monos were built. New brake disks front and rear
- New front sprocket and DID ERV 520 chain
- Ohlins steering damper
- Scitsu tach
- Very light and fast

I imported this bike from England and Vass Performance in Carstairs went through it and did a bunch of work to it. Unfortunately I rode it very little since the work was done, and have been out of racing since Race City in Calgary closed. It is in amazing shape and I can send pictures if any one is interested (there is a thumbnail pic below to give you an idea of what it looks like). Bike is located in Calgary.

$8,000 obo.

Attachments

• Tigcraft.jpg
    Tigcraft.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

JohnE

I just sent you a PM with an email address. Bike is still for sale and not run this year. Sorry I didn't get back to you, I don't check this site very often at all.