Tire Warmer Cozie Blankets

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have the last 7 sets of the Tire Warmer Cozie Blankets Fleece Covers that we will be bringing in. The manufacturer is discontinuing sewing these so when they are gone it will be the end of them.

Sized to work on all our tires from SuperMoto to SuperBike. They are only $50 a set now all in for the final race weekend and I can ship them directly to you or you can pick them up at the track,

IMG_4955.jpg

These are the hot ticket to retaining your tire warmer heat and driving it to the rims for super effective use of your tire warmers,

Anytime there is wind or any chill in temperature you should have these on your warmers, whether you have Chicken Hawk, Bickle, Moto-GP or any other brand of Tire Warmer Blankets these will get you your monies worth out of your Tire Warmers,

No Pm on these please, Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

nac.00

EMRA Executive Member
Staff member
I was skeptic with these at first. It was a cooler day and I just couldn't get ant heat to my rim. I threw on a set of these and viola.
It was a long time since I felt that much heat in the rim, even the air inside the blanket was toasty warm.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, I have the last 4 sets of the Tire Warmer Cozie Blankets Fleece Covers that we will be bringing in. The manufacturer is discontinuing sewing these so when they are gone it will be the end of them.

Sized to work on all our tires from SuperMoto to SuperBike. They are only $50 a set now all in, and I can ship them directly to you or you can pick them up at the track,

IMG_4955.jpg

These are the hot ticket to retaining your tire warmer heat and driving it to the rims for super effective use of your tire warmers,

Anytime there is wind or any chill in temperature you should have these on your warmers, whether you have Chicken Hawk, Bickle, Moto-GP or any other brand of Tire Warmer Blankets these will get you your monies worth out of your Tire Warmers,

No Pm on these please, Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair