TV coverage for MotoGP and WSBK

Arctic Donkey

Looks like Speed will be carrying MotoGP but not WSBK :mad:, that will be on beIN Sport TV which I doubt is available through Canadian cable companies. We should be able to see it via their website at www.beinsport.tv but you have to watch it live as it won't be archived.

Does anyone know of other online options to watch WSBK? I have never done it but I would guess you can see it on the WSBK website. If so, do they archive the races? Costs?

nitto182

As far as i know the WSBK website does not have a package like motogp has to watch their races. If you sign up for their fans 'energy zone' you can watch race highlights. Maybe with the dorna take over there might be something similar to motogp in the future?

S-african

I usually go to cricfree.tv
You can get most UK channels on there, and they "usually" show WSBK live, feed is pretty good

Arctic Donkey

If I am reading it correctly, the races on cricfree.tv goes as follows:

Sat 9:00pm qualifying
Sun 5:45pm Race 1
Sun 7:00pm post race coverage
Sun 9:15pm Race 2
Mon 3:00am Recap and highlights

Thanks S-african

Carver

You are a day out, I just watched the qualifying at 21:00 tonight so the race 1 will be Saturday at 17:45 not Sunday

S-african

Exciting qualifying,that Panigale looks "GOOD" :cool:
Lets see what race pace is like
And yes, double check times, damn =Aussies as so far ahead on time, its a day early for Us, but I'm not complaining.

sv-racing-parts

thanks Blair :)

:) Always happy to help out where I can, A buddy of mine sent it to me from the deep south, I asked him to send up any of these links for viewing that come up over the season and I will post them here as I receive them

Enjoy the ride and the races,

Best regards,
Blair