Wanted race bike (full setup)

tt600

your's for 4k

2005 gsxr 600 race bike
full set of extra body work,pazzo shorty's,full leo vince pipe,plus stock can,ohlins damper,vortex rear sets,brand new brake pads,new chain and sprokets,brand new sprokets in pkg,gp front suspension,penske rear shock,power commander,quick turn gas cap,new tank pads,double wind screen,carbon tire hugger(front),race ignition,wood craft covers,vortex fairing stay,race brake lines,one extra fuel tank( brand new),spare rims(front/rear)extra vortex rear set rods,lots of spare odds and ends.some stock parts also,too much to list$5000.o.b.o.778-773-0657,604-589-6402

Ducbert

Perhaps you can expand on what this means to you "full race setup"?

That might help people understand what your looking for in an '06 for 3-4k.

Planepower

$3000 - $4000 for an 06+ model will get you a bike ready to race, and one that you can upgrade.
Suspension alone can be over $2000, and dont forget all the ancilliaries that most of us have (tire warmers, generators, spares, trailer, etc...)

G/L

tt600

I thought the ad would speak for itself.....the bike is race ready with all the jewerly!

YZF1000jon

I think Norbert was asking Derek to clarify. As full race setup could mean race trailer, generator, tire warmers... as the GSXR for sale here for $6k is a "full race setup".

Planepower

I think Norbert was asking Derek to clarify. As full race setup could mean race trailer, generator, tire warmers... as the GSXR for sale here for $6k is a "full race setup".

Exactly my point as well, and considering its a pre 06 model and also $2000+ more than requested. No knock against the advertised bike, but $4000 isnt going to get alot for a "full race setup".

G/L

YZF1000jon

You haven't seen the gsxr1000 for sale with trailer and tools for $6k? That's a $5000 trailer and a $1000 bike. Deal of the year.