WTB: 05-06 CBR600RR Parts

emiliopeev

I am fixing up at 2006 Honda CBR600RR and am in need of the following parts. If anyone has any of these parts or know someone who may please pm me.

Parts List for 05-06:

Front Stay Bracket
Front OEM signal lights
Right Mirror
Right Handlebar Controls (Start, On/Off, Throttle Control)
Master Cylinder
Windshield
Right Side Engine Cover

Would also consider a full set of OEM bodywork but China's price is hard to beat.

Let me know if you guys have any leads!

God I miss racing at Stratotech watching the few vids posted im starting to get the itch again. Maybe ill find myself a race bike to catch a few round again this year.

Last edited:

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
I am fixing up at 2006 Honda CBR600RR and am in need of the following parts. If anyone has any of these parts or know someone who may please pm me.

Parts List for 05-06:

Front Stay Bracket
Front OEM signal lights
Right Mirror
Right Handlebar Controls (Start, On/Off, Throttle Control)
Master Cylinder
Windshield
Right Side Engine Cover

Would also consider a full set of OEM bodywork but China's price is hard to beat.

Let me know if you guys have any leads!

God I miss racing at Stratotech watching the few vids posted im starting to get the itch again. Maybe ill find myself a race bike to catch a few round again this year.

I have a 905racing stunt stay if you are interested in that? 99% I should have some mirrors, I'd preferr to sell a left and right together. I probably have the hand bar controls. I have an 07+ master cylinder, might have a 03+ sitting around. I have a cheesy red chrome wind screen if you are interested? Let me know about the stay, wins screen, and master cylinder then I'll go dig around in the cold garage for you.