Recent content by YamahaBalls

1. YamahaBalls

WTB: Take off Dunlop and Pirelli tires size 120, 190, 200

Open to both, message me
  2. YamahaBalls

WTB: Take off Dunlop and Pirelli tires size 120, 190, 200

Looking for good take off tires in good condition no more than a couple year old, stored properly only in heated storage. Interested in slicks and race type DOTs 120 fronts and 190/200 rears. Thanks in advance Ben red #604
  3. YamahaBalls

ISO 2009 R6 radiator

I have a aftermarket R1 rad, it may work for you okay without much trouble? brand new and cheap
  4. YamahaBalls

Looking for 2006/2007 R6 fork internal parts

Hi there I have a couple of bent forks from a 2008 which should work I could sell for parts to you for cheap. I will PM you.
  5. YamahaBalls

Dunlop 120/200 slicks and 120/90 Pirelli rain

Will clear you out if they are good for a round or 2 here n there
  6. YamahaBalls

WTB: back protector or insert

Hey guys I am looking for a back protector or a proper insert if anyone has a spare they would be willing to sell to a new racer. I am 5'10". A medium or large one would likely work. Thank you in advance
  7. YamahaBalls

Pirelli Take Off Tires

Hey do you still have these tires? thank you
  8. YamahaBalls

Want to Buy: Take off slicks and rain tires

Hey everybody, I am new to racing this year in novice but I really had a blast at a lot of the track days last year. I am looking to purchase take off slicks from some racers that may be buying new tires, such as pirelli or dunlop tires and also looking for a set of rain tires. If anybody has...
  9. YamahaBalls

Want to Buy 2007-2008 Yamaha R1 race bodywork

Just looking for a cheap set of race bodywork for a 2007-2008 Yamaha R1. Used is ok, scratched and rashed up is ok. Please let me know if you have anything or know of any.
  10. YamahaBalls

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike for sale

*Bike is SOLD*
  11. YamahaBalls

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750 Track Bike for sale

*SOLD*
  12. YamahaBalls

Friday Track day photos

Would love to check out the pics as well!
  13. YamahaBalls

Race Number Reserve List (2017)

604 Hoping to get Red 604 for Ben Kipper. Will be my first year racing with the EMRA! :D