Search results

1. S

Racing on the other side of the continent

So I'm off in Connecticut now, and I found my local race league. There sure is a lot more racers and money into the sport over here. Thought I'd throw an update the EMRA's way, here's the track we get to race on over here: http://youtu.be/dc8iI1lRG7Y Can you tell I'm lost half the time? It...
  2. S

Bringing a race bike to the states

So I'm moving to the states, and I would like to know the process of moving a race bike across the border, as I know a lot of you folk have done so. I called the border control office and they said it needs to pass an EPA certification or something? Doesn't seem right for a competition use...
  3. S

2006 CBR600RR Race Bike Part Out

Here is my totalled bike, up for parts! Aftermarket stuff that's still good: Vortex rearsets Woodcraft covers Arrow Headers PC3 Chain and Sprockets (14/45 I believe) The upper and lower fairings are in a useable condition 2 sets of fork springs, one is 0.95, the other I don't know probably...
  4. S

2003 ktm 525exc

I have to sell my street/dirt bike to buy a new race bike :( Anyone interested? http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1002814415
  5. S

Rd2 600SS race start video?

Anyone have this from the back of the intermediates? I think that was a spectacular first 2 corners haha
  6. S

03-06 cbr600rr reg/rect needed!

Hey guys, my regulator rectifier burnt out and I need a replacement for this weekend. Does anyone have anything? If so my numbers 780-691-4775.
  7. S

Sound Limits

Just want to double check, there are no sound limits this year?
  8. S

LF: Someone to split my garage with

Hey Guys, My other renter is splitting, so I'm looking for someone to split the garage with. It'll be $300/month for half of a 4-car garage (40'x28' I believe) with a short driveway (aka big trucks won't quite fit). The lease is 1 year starting May 1st. Shoot me a text @ 780-691-4775 if...
  9. S

Looking for a ride tomorrow night

Hey guys, so I can't get my street bike started, so my usual plan of driving the truck to the track and riding home won't work. Is anyone gonna be at the track tomorrow night that's willing to give me a ride to my car in St. Albert?
  10. S

Round 5 Video

Finished editing last night, I'll throw it up here: http://youtu.be/Ajuwrp5q2DM
  11. S

Needed: 09 R6 Clutch Lever

Bent one at the track last night, anyone have something? 780-691-4775 - Alex
  12. S

LF: 05-06 600RR Front Rotor

My left one is warped and a replacement costs an arm and leg. If anyone's got anything I'd be eternally grateful. I'm also in search of aftermarket engine covers and frame sliders for this bike as well if those are out there. Thanks, Alex
  13. S

Anyone Going to BC this weekend?

I'm looking at picking up a bike from a WMRC racer (ctardi on here) but need transport from BC. PM me if you are we can work something out. Thanks, Alex
  14. S

So what was up with the lap times today?

Any ideas? I'm looking through all my times, some seem reasonable, but I definitely wasn't running any 1:01/1:02s lol
  15. S

ZX6R Gas Tank - Feeler

So my tank got pretty beat up in the low side on Sunday. I'm just throwing this out there as a feeler, to see if anyone's got anything close to fitting my 1996 ZX6R. I'm sure different gen ZX's didn't change the gas tank mounting points by a whole lot. Let me know, Thanks. - Alex