So what was up with the lap times today?

Schramm

Any ideas? I'm looking through all my times, some seem reasonable, but I definitely wasn't running any 1:01/1:02s lol

Fireman

Any ideas? I'm looking through all my times, some seem reasonable, but I definitely wasn't running any 1:01/1:02s lol

This round we had a new software update. Our hero Ian wall was putting forth a superhero effort trying to get the network and software sorted this weekend.

The system as I understand it will have accurate times except for a very generous first lap. I hear Lorna may have a new lap record though.

So when you see your best time, chances are it is from the first lap. After that there should be accurate times.

***disclaimer*** I am just regurgitating what I was told. I am not nearly smart enough to run any of our software and thus, nobody allows me to touch it.

Goatse

In the brackets where it showed which lap your fastest was it wasn't always listed as one though. It said I ran a 0:56 on my 8th lap of the Int SS.

Fireman

In the brackets where it showed which lap your fastest was it wasn't always listed as one though. It said I ran a 0:56 on my 8th lap of the Int SS.

I am waiting for the results to be posted to see if I can get a better idea of what is happening. We have a exec meeting on tuesday as well. So there will be a discussion on how to sort this out. We will do our best to fix this up for round 2.

Arctic Donkey

Any idea of when the times will be posted online?

Never mind, I just logged into the timing/registration website and they are there.

Last edited:

Ducbert

EMRA Executive Member
Working as intended, please update the track records with my 53.4s laptime and replace all of Royce and Pete's records, thank you.

Fireman

OK, so I have looked at the results page. The times are inconsistent. I will discuss this with the rest of the exec and post the findings. One way or the other, be sure that we will do anything we can to sort it out.

I also noticed that the points for the championships are wrong. That too will be sorted.

Justin