Search results

1. T

Feeler: CBR125 Class?

Hey all, Was nice to get out to the track for Round 1 to watch most of you go round. I've been putting some thought into what would be a fun class to bring some new (and a few old) riders on (or back) to the track. During my time racing, the part I loved the most was the actual riding and...
  2. T

FS: 1998 Ford Ranger XLT - Get your bike to and from the track on the cheap!

Used this thing to haul my bike for a few years, it's never let me down.. Tons of oil change receipts to go along with it.. most recent one done yesterday.. Newer shocks, tyres and battery. $1500 Thanks
  3. T

2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition

Selling my R6, it's never been down or tracked. -11,xxx kms -Flush mount front signal lights -Integrated rear signal lights -Frame sliders and swingarm spools $6750 New price $6250 Thanks
  4. T

FS: 2008 WR250X Supermoto

Hey, Bought this and thinking about going bikeless again.. Mint, under 300 kms, one oil change already .. After owning a variety of supermotos I think as a street bike this thing takes the cake. Fuel injected, better looks and handling out of the box than a DR-Z. Asking $5500obo
  5. T

Motard Race using Eddie's Esses and a JUMP!

Hey guys, I've been dealing with Ian on this and here's what he's come up with so far.. We would run a race on the end of practice day Saturday. The track would include a Jump that would be built and provided by Cycleworks (If we can get enough people) there will also be some rubber curbing...
  6. T

2007 Husaberg FS550E supermoto

Up again.. I think it has 1000kms on it now.. Lotsa oil changes, well kept and always maintained.. This is pretty much untouchable in the single cylinder, street legal supermoto segment Comes with a brand new set of unmounted Michelin Pilot Power tires... $6500 obo Let me know