Search results

1. rparsloe

WTB: R3 - CBR600 - R6

Hi Sam. I sent you a text - '09 R6 available.
  2. rparsloe

'09 R6 for Race or B bike.

'09 Yamaha YZF R6 for sale. Engine is stock, BMC filter with a flashed ECU, improved hand controls. Had a suspension (Race Tech) rebuild last winter. Featured are: GPR steer dampner, Armor bodies fairings, DB Holders fairing stay, Woodcraft protective casings, rearsets, hand guard, shark fin...
  3. rparsloe

2020 Rule Change Discussion

Thank you, was unaware of the associated problems, sounds like a larger hassle for sure. lol - seniors discount
  4. rparsloe

2020 Rule Change Discussion

Re race fees: If the club is standing well financially and also looking to increase participation within certain classes, would it be possible to explore a single rate entry fee for each race weekend. There is a growing number of the membership who travel longer distances incurring higher...
  5. rparsloe

Insurance

That is an excellent point you have made and one to ponder - good to investigate. I have more than sufficient medical coverage for 'out of country' travel (up to 40 days) but my regular insurance plan has a ceiling of $500K, just felt additional coverage was warranted given nature of...
  6. rparsloe

Insurance

Cost of racing may be a bit towards the upper scale; even though the consideration of increased risk and potential of even higher consequence may weigh fairly high, the sheer freedom of the mind with no internal noise while riding pays off in many ways.. I just obtained insurance with Tugo for...
  7. rparsloe

Well Nut Search

8. rparsloe

May 16 2019 Track Setup

Sure can help out for the 'take down'
  9. rparsloe

Letter of resignation

Tricia, I want to thank you for all the hard work and effort you have put towards the club. There have been many occasions that I have witnessed yourself putting club needs before your own riding desires. The club has lost one very important executive member but has now also gained another kick...
  10. rparsloe

WTB 120/200 slicks

I have (3) sets of Pirelli's plus (2) sets of used Dunlops as well. Several of these skins have some useful life remaining. If your still in a pinch let me know and I will bring to track Aug. 30 evening.
  11. rparsloe

ISO 2009 R6 radiator

Anyone out there have a radiator for a '09 R6? If it works and holds fluid, would be much appreciated.
  12. rparsloe

WTB: Pirelli slicks

Take Offs, last season sets x 3: SC1 front SC1(180/60) rear $50 set
  13. rparsloe

Round 2/3 setup and teardown

Will do my best to show up for 17:00 Eric.
  14. rparsloe

Whoop whoop - rounds 2 & 3 happening soon... Many thanks to the Volunteers and the EMRA crew!

Whoop whoop - rounds 2 & 3 happening soon... Many thanks to the Volunteers and the EMRA crew!
  15. rparsloe

Pitbull TRS Trailer Restraints

Will take one to fit '09 Yamaha if available.
  16. rparsloe

Insurance...

Consider giving Costen Insurance (Calgary) a call and explain what your criteria would be. I insure my road cycle with them for reasonable rates and if I which to ride a track day (rider improvement/training..) and not actually racing, have been told that insurance would be valid. Have not...
  17. rparsloe

Tire Warmers, Bike Stands, Knee Sliders, Lever Guards

Are you going to establish a web site Neil?
  18. rparsloe

Wanted: wheel set and rear sets for 2009 YZF R6

Do you have a contact number or email I can try?
  19. rparsloe

Wanted: wheel set and rear sets for 2009 YZF R6

Looking for used pair of rear sets and wheels (with rotors) for spares this year.