Search results

1. A

New race bodywork for sale & other great items

Hello everyone, very glad to hear road racing is still alive here in Alberta. I'm sure all of you with the EMRA have been working extremely hard with Castrol Raceways for the upcoming season and I want to say congratulations on keeping our sport alive here in the west! I have been in hiding...
  2. A

Bodywork Blowout $325.00/complete set - BRAND NEW!

As the title reads, I have several brand new sets of Hotbodies Racing bodywork that I really like to get rid of. Acceleration Racing is closing down and I still have a bit of inventory that needs to go. Bodywork Inventory: 2 - 08-10 gsxr 600/750 - 2 sbk tail 1 - 03-10 sv650/1000 6 - 09-11...
  3. A

Endurance Race Tires

Hey Guys, With the endurance race getting closer, I need to know ASAP if anyone would like to run the Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro slicks for this race. If so, I need to know right away as I will be placing my last large tire order of the season this week...... This is the same tire that Chris...
  4. A

2011 Pirelli Tire Testing & Bike Setup

I know it is real short notice, but I would still like to let everyone know that I will be coming to Stratotech this Sunday and bringing all the new 2011 Pirelli tires. There has been quite a few changes to Pirelli's tire line up this season and I beleive it would be a good idea if I came up to...
  5. A

Race / Trackday Bodywork on Sale

Acceleration Racing has just received their second stocking order for 2011. We have over 50 complete kits of the new and improved Hotbodies Racing bodywork in stock here in Canada ready to go. We will even through in a free windscreen (if available for your model bike). Prices range from...
  6. A

2011 Pirelli Tire Pricing

Hey Everyone, I have been getting a few calls and emails regarding Pirelli tire pricing for 2011 so I figure I should post this for everone to see, especially since spring is finally here :D (at least for this weekend - don't miss it!) Here is the official pricing for some of Pirelli's...
  7. A

Pirelli Launches New & Improved Tires for 2011

ROME, GEORGIA – Pirelli concluded an exciting seventh season as Official Tire Supplier to the Superbike World Championship (WSBK), commanding seven outright best lap records and nine lap records at 8 of the 13 circuits on the Superbike calendar. Seven of these races showed a faster overall race...
  8. A

Motard Tires for 2011 - Dunlop & Pirelli

I just want to let everyone know that I have finally convinced Pirelli to allow us access here in Canada to their Diablo Supercorsa in a 150/60-17 in either soft (SC1) or med (SC2). This should be an excellent alternative to you motard maniacs, especially to those that want the excellent feel...
  9. A

New Pirelli Tires & Pricing !!!

Hey Fellow Racers, Now that spring is officially here its time for me to crawl out of hibernation and inform everyone on what’s new and exciting with Acceleration Racing and Pirelli. There have been lots of rumors flying around this winter about Pirelli not offering contingency anywhere in...
  10. A

2008 SUZUKI GSX-R1000 SUPERBIKE (CDN Nat.Spec)

Just want to inform all that were interested, that this bike has found a new home. Thanks again to all that contacted me regarding the posible purchase of our bike.
  11. A

Off Season Race Bodywork Special

Hey Fellow Racers, I would like to let you all know that Acceleration Racing is having a blowout sale on all remaining in stock Hotbodies Racing Bodywork. A complete set (fr. fender, lower, upper, & tail section) for $550.00 and I will also include a new windscreen :) for select models. The...
  12. A

Acceleration Racing's National GSX-R600 For Sale

Acceleration Racing's National GSX-R600 For Sale - SOLD Just want to say thanks to all that inquired about the GSXR600 we had for sale. I'm happy to say the bike has found a new home to a wonderful owner.
  13. A

Pirelli Press Release - April 21/10

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE April 21, 2010 Pirelli Announces New Contingency and Vendor for 2010 Toronto, ON: Orion Motorsports is excited to announce Pirelli’s new partnership with XTRM Sports Network as their new contingency provider for Canada. XTRM is a powerful networked community...
  14. A

Updated 2010 Pirelli Contingency & Trackside Support Info

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know I have posted the new 2010 Pirelli contingency CASH payouts in the contingency section. I also want to let everyone know that I have received 200 tires to get us through the first couple events, but cannot be 100% sure I have the right tires for...
  15. A

2010 Pirelli Race & TrackDay Tire Pricing

Dragon Supercorsa Pro: starting at $299/set + tax These tires were developed in World Supersport and are great tires for the budget conscious racer. We will be carrying very limited stock of these, so if you want to ensure we’ve got them for you on race day, pre-purchase through...
  16. A

2010 Pirelli Contingency Info

As of yet, Pirelli has not “officially” announced their 2010 Contingency program, but I have been assured that it is just around the corner and things should work a whole better with their new contingency provider....... For 2010 Pirelli has secured a new contingency provider and all racers will...
  17. A

New Pirelli Tire Vendor in Alberta

Acceleration Racing New Pirelli Tire Vendor in Alberta Cochrane, Alberta: Acceleration Racings’ Clint McBain is pleased to announce that effective immediately; Acceleration Racing will be the new Pirelli Race Tire vendor in Alberta and will offer track side support and sales at all regional...