2006-2009 GSXR 600/750 Crank Position Sensor

G.NYUS

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has a parts bike that I'd be able to borrow the CKP from. I have a new one on order, buts it's back-ordered from Japan in the U.S. and Canada. 2-3 weeks shipping, so it probly won't be here in time for rounds 6 and 7. It's part#33110-01H00 in the service manual. They call it a "stator, signal generator".

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/suzuki/SP-33110-01H00.html

Thanks.

Glen

Goatse

Just throwing this out there to see if anyone has a parts bike that I'd be able to borrow the CKP from. I have a new one on order, buts it's back-ordered from Japan in the U.S. and Canada. 2-3 weeks shipping, so it probly won't be here in time for rounds 6 and 7. It's part#33110-01H00 in the service manual. They call it a "stator, signal generator".

http://www.partzilla.com/parts/detail/suzuki/SP-33110-01H00.html

Thanks.

Glen

I just bought an engine for Chrissy's bike, so her old one should have one of those on it.

Spooner

If Dana Doesn't have one, call Honda Extreme. I know they have two Gsxr motors on their shelf.

Don't ask why, I just know they do. Lol

~S

G.NYUS

I just bought an engine for Chrissy's bike, so her old one should have one of those on it.

Awesome! Thanks Dana. Yeah, that engine sounded like it needed it a bit of tlc when you fired it up at the last Hardnox day.

I'll give Honda Extreme a call, like Scott said and see if the engine's are compatible. If they aren't, I'll bring beer and wrenches to your house :)

Once, the weekend is over, I'll put the CKP back on your engine, so you're not missing anything.

G.NYUS

If Dana Doesn't have one, call Honda Extreme. I know they have two Gsxr motors on their shelf.

Don't ask why, I just know they do. Lol

~S

HaHa, ok Thanks Scott. I'll give Jared a call tomorrow morning. Of course a Honda dealership will have broken Suzuki engines to show off!

Appreciate the help.

G.NYUS

I was able to get one from Honda Extreme. Thanks for the help Scott and thanks for the option of using the one off your old engine Dana. Hopefully this fixes the stalling issue!

Last edited: