2006 Yamaha R6 Racebike

devin

The bike is low hours and comes with the following race bits. Ohlins TTX rear shock and fork cartridge, Vortex clipons and rearsets, Woodcraft engine covers. Unit has the YEC Kit ECU and harness complete with software. It has a set of new body work in primer and spare bodywork that needs repair. There is a brand new fuel tank in the box and a brand new in the box Akrapovic Ti silencer, as well as stock bits. Price is negotiable, will consider trade or part trade on CBR 600, as race effort will center around Honda this season. Devin @ [email protected] or 306-978-3963

devin

R6 pictures

Good morning. There are some pictures of the two times Bodhi rode the bike at www.edieracing.com. Also i have some closeups of the shock and rearsets, that if i could figure out how to post i would send, if you give me your email address, i can get them to you. If you require anyother pics or information please contact. Devin

racer51

Posting photos

Good morning. There are some pictures of the two times Bodhi rode the bike at www.edieracing.com. Also i have some closeups of the shock and rearsets, that if i could figure out how to post i would send, if you give me your email address, i can get them to you. If you require anyother pics or information please contact. Devin

The easiest way to post photos is to first load them to a free service like photobucket.com and then use the direct URL link. You place the link in the pop-up window that appears when you click the photo icon above.