2010 Aprilia RSV4 R

G.NYUS

!!SOLD!!

Selling the ape. Don't really want to, but I just don't get out on it enough to justify having it. Plus, I'm planning on upgrading the Gixxer to something that can keep up with all those 1000's! (Because straightaway speed is obviously what's holding me back. Lol). Purchased from Blackfoot new in 2010, most of the work done by Echo. It has a small scratch on the right rear cowl.
14,300km. Comes with an extra set of brand new OEM side fairings from a warranty claim. Rear tire is getting due for a change. Asking $9250.

Has extended warranty through Cornerstone until the end of August.

Here's the kijiji ad:
http://m.kijiji.ca/sport-bikes/stra...fairings/v?adId=1090462325&locationId=1700204

Last edited:

G.NYUS

Gezzz Glen... take the RSV4 to the track ..:)

Haha I know I know! Taking it to the track was what got me started in the first place!
I'm borderline thinking of doing that, my only issue is if I break something the parts take so long to come in. I don't want to miss any rounds. Believe me, I'd really like to race it. Still may happen.... :)

G.NYUS

ha ha ...yes but the solution is simple ...don't crash ! lol

Ha! You're making a lot of sense. Crashing is a such a hard habit for me to break though. I'll wait until I do a lawn dart into the air fence off the gixxer and get it out of my system. Then we'll bring her out. Lol.

bgo62

great :) would hate to see you sell some fine Italian art ...I will trade you for one of my Moto Guzzis :)

Cinder

oh my ...c'mon

I race my RSV4 for 2 years now and touch wood nothing happened and if they're was something to happens I would go dirt biking that weekend if not fixable ... stop making excuses

G.NYUS

Hey Dom, is your Factory a 2010? You may be right, I'll come BS with you at Round 5 and quiz you up.