2014 Night of the Champions

Jaybo

Hi Guys,
I'm sorry I don't mean to spam you but I know a lot of you like to come out to Mission for the WCC and I thought maybe some of you may be interested in this.

Night of the Champions
Join the champions on February 28th, 2014 at the Terry Fox Theater as our hosts look behind the scenes of the AMA, WSBK and MotoGP. Hear the untold stories behind the championships; behind every crash, fall or hard fought victory. Open Q & A forum to the riders – ask Bostrom, Russell, Duhamel, Crevier or Myers about their biggest rivals, their most memorable race or their biggest influences.

How can this be better? After you purchase your ticket for the Night of the Champions, you have the opportunity to also buy a second ticket for another $35.00 for a special VIP event where you can meet and mingle with the racers for an hour and a half before the show! Only the WMRC will be selling tickets to this VIP pre-show event. You can get your tickets by emailing [email protected]. This is something you don’t want to miss.. hope to see you there!

Where the WMRC really fits into this is we're selling the pre-show tickets. It should be a really good time and I'm looking forward to saying hello to some of the racers I've been watching for many years.