sv-racing-parts

:) And what a sweet bike the RC8-R is,

It will be looking good in the booth,

See you all at the show Saturday. I will be at the booth from 12:00 - 6PM

Best regards to all,
Blair

YZF1000jon

Selling the Club!

Ok ladies and gents, as some of you have done this before it'll be a quick review. This is the best time for us to promote and sell the EMRA and remember, that is the big reason we're there. Socializing with one another is great, but remember to try and catch peoples attention and draw them into the booth.

Most of the questions I recall from past years revolve around getting started racing, what needs to be done for bike prep, where is the track? Hopefully we have some resources to help answer those questions (if you have any I haven't covered let me know). In the booth we will have last years tech sheet (the helmet regs have changed), couple copies of the Race School outline that should stay with the booth. A corner workers guide that stays, some "Free Track Time" info sheets that go with the posters on display as well as the volunteer signup sheets. Let's see if we can get enough names and e-mail addresses to solve our volunteer shortage.

Of course there will also be the large posters as well as the small ones, and hopefull the small ones have the map on the back again, helping answer the "Where the hecks that?" question that always pops up. We'll have a couple bikes for display and you can certainly use them to point out requirements and suggestions, we're also working on a mannequin with gear for the same reason.

Please throw in any other suggestions and I'll see what we can do. Arriving a few minutes early for your shift will allow the people that are leaving on a schedule to do so, so please try and be on time for your start. And most of all, enjoy! You'll get to spend hours talking about bikes! How bad can it be!:D

MyTTwin

Large and small posters were completed a day early so they well be brought down Thursday evening or Friday am.
And Yes the small one has the map/directions on the back again :)

sv-racing-parts

:) Excellent News, The posters will be very helpful and handy to have at the booth,

Any word on the size of the show itself this year compared to last year?

I plan on coming in to check out the show early on Saturday and then do the noon to six shift.

Hopefully I will see lots of you at the Show Saturday,

See you all soon,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

YZF1000jon

It's "The biggest manufacturers show in Alberta!" according to the promo's. Go on the website in the original post and nav your way to the map of the exhibitors, looks the same or slightly more booths than last year to me.

sv-racing-parts

:) Just asking as I found both the Edmonton and Vancouver Shows to be a little light on exhibitors and displays last year.

See you on Saturday,

Best regards,
Blair