Coming up to Edmonton

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, I am coming up to Edmonton next Friday. Anyone who is interested in me bringing up Pit Bull Stands or Knox Armour Contour Back Protectors, this is a great opportunity to have me get them up there for you,

Let me know,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Coming up to Edmonton Friday the 23rd,

:) Hi Everyone, just a quick heads up. I am coming up to Edmonton on Friday the 23rd. If you want Pit Bull Bike Stands, Woodcraft Klucky Puck Knee Sliders for your leathers, or anything else brought up for you let me know,

I will be happy to help you out,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, I am going to be in Edmonton on Friday the 23rd. If anyone else wants anything brought up, Email me at [email protected]

I do have a few Knox Contour Back Protectors in stock here for anyone looking to upgrade to the best of the best in Back Protection for the Street or Track and especially for those just starting out this year. Back Protectors are mandatory at Stratotech and at Mission Race Way,

I have One only left -in Stock Pit Bull SS model Rear Stand for Swing Arm Spools and for Swing Arms. Anyone wanting a super quality Rear Stand, this is it,

See you all soon,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, I am leaving for Edmonton in the morning,

I have a couple of the Knox Contour Back Protectors left and

I have One Only of Pit Bull SS Rear Stands New, that I can still bring up with me for anyone wanting one of these beauties,

Email me Directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after,

Best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi everyone, I was supposed to be up last weekend and I had to abort the trip. I am leaving for Edmonton in the morning for sure and will be in Edmonton on Friday with a Van Load of Parts for EMRA Racers,

I still have a couple of the Knox Contour Back Protectors left, and........

I have One Only of Pit Bull SS Rear Stands New, that I can still bring up with me for anyone wanting one of these beauties,

Email me Directly at [email protected] tonight of by 8 AM in the morning and I will get you looked after,

Include your contact phone numbers please in these emails,

Best regards,
Blair

Brown

A big shout out and thanks to Blair for making the trip to Edmonton! Thanks man, see you in May!!!

sv-racing-parts

Knox Back Protectors,

:) Hi Adam, great to make it here and great to see you,

A quick reminder to everyone, I have 3 only of the superb Knox Contour Back Protectors left.

These are the best of the best, World SuperBike and MotoGP Certified for safety and performance,

Email me at [email protected] if you would like one of the last of these,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

Coming Back Up To Edmonton

:) Hi Everyone, So as fate would have it. I have an appointment back up in Edmonton for Friday the 20th.

Anyone Wanting anything, including in on the Pit Bull Trailer Restraint Group Buy on anything else like the 2 Pit Bull Stands Left here or the 2 of Knox Contour Back Protectors or Handroid Gloves....,

Let me know and Email me Directly at [email protected] I will get you looked after,

Jon W, Let's grab that coffee or a quick bite somewhere and talk about the upcoming season,

see you all soon,

Blair

YZF1000jon

I would absolutely love to, somehow our timing is working against us again as I'll be out of the country then :( and back on the 22nd if you're still around.

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, I will be coming in early Friday morning for health treatment and other appointments and out again on Saturday morning,

Anyone wanting me to bring up any presents and treats for them needs to Email me Soon at [email protected]

See you all soon,

Jon, Coffee and conversation time will have to be on Race Weekend #1 unless I am called back to Edmonton earlier in May,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards everyone,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Coming up to Edmonton April 20th

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick reminder that I am coming up to be in Edmonton next Friday the 20th,

There is still a little room here in the van for a few more items. I have 2 more of the Knox Contour Back Protectors, and One of the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinders Left, and I have One only of the Pit Bull Rear Stands and One Only of the Pit Bull Fork Lift Stands Left that are not spoken for,

Email me Directly at [email protected] if you would like me help you out with anything,

Race Season is coming Fast,

See you soon,

Blair
Enjoy

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Leaving for Edmonton in the morning,

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick reminder that I am coming up to be in Edmonton This Friday the 20th, If you have parts coming please have your phones on so that I can contact you and set up the pick up times,

I am bringing up the following extra items so if they are something you are going to looking for now is the time to get them from me,

I have 2 more of the Knox Contour Back Protectors,

I have One and Only One of the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinders available,

I have One only One of the Pit Bull Rear Stands

I have One Only of the Pit Bull Fork Lift Stands Left that are not spoken for,

Email me Directly at [email protected] if you would like me help you out with anything,

I have Woodcraft Klucky Pucks Knees Sliders for your leathers with me,

I have Chicken Hawk Knee Sliders for your leathers with me,

Race Season is coming Fast, now is the time to get prepared,

See you soon,

Blair
Enjoy

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Arriving in Edmonton tomorrow Morning

:) Hi Everyone, I am arriving in Edmonton Tomorrow morning Friday the 20th,

If you have parts coming please have your phones on so that I can contact you and set up the pick up times,

I am bringing up the following extra items so if they are something you are going to looking for now is the time to get them from me,

I have 2 more of the Knox Contour Back Protectors,

I have One and Only One of the Brembo 19 X 18 Race Master Cylinders available,

I have One only One of the Pit Bull Rear Stands

I have One Only of the Pit Bull Fork Lift Stands Left that are not spoken for,

I have Woodcraft Klucky Pucks Knees Sliders for your leathers with me,

I have Chicken Hawk Knee Sliders for your leathers with me,

Race Season is coming Fast, now is the time to get prepared,

See you soon,

Blair
Enjoy