Edmonton Bike show 2011

YZF1000jon

All efforts have been made to make sure everyone has been taken care of when it comes to getting into the show as far as passes go, if anyone runs into a problem please just purchase a ticket and keep the receipt, the club will reimburse you. Parking however is left up to you, thanks, jon.

The bike show runs Jan 14-16,
Friday noon-9pm
12-5 Scott Blair
12-4 Heiko Boychuk
4-9 Aaron Cluff
6-9 Adam Brown
6-9 Lisa Assoignion

Sat 10am-8pm
10-2 Trina Widders
10-2 Rusty Townsend
3-8 Paul Crocombe
2-8 Blair Layton
2-8 Aaron Cluff

Sun 10am-5pm
10-1 Will Zadnik
10-1 Neil Carlson
10-1 Jesse Coombe
12-3 Jon Bullee
1-5 Jon Watchuk
2-5 Scott Paras

We will be in booths 145/146 just to the left of Hyousung on the floor plan map, and directly beside the CMDRA Drag Racing guys. Hope to see everyone there. http://www.edmontonmotorcycleshow.ca/multimedia/4/ems_floorplan_12.07.10.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:

Planepower

that should be enuf notice for me to pencil that weekend into my calendar - whenever works for you Jon.

Spooner

I have either bikes you're looking for. Nice new paint on the GSXR :)

I can arrange my own drop off and pick-up if needed as well. Also, put my name down for a shift, anytime you need.

~S

Planepower

Just a suggestion Jon - maybe make this thread a 'sticky' so it stays up top, and people can think about the bike show and volunteer in time slots that are open.

sv-racing-parts

Saturday Bike Show

:) Hi Jon, It looks like I am good to go for Saturday 2 - 8

Are there day passes for the show volunteers, and if so do we sign in at the venue?

See you there,
Blair

jetfixer15

Blair is going to be all by himself on Saturday for a bit and it's during a time when it's usually pretty busy. I'll be in town Saturday as well so put me down for 2-8 on Saturday in addition to my Friday shift.

YZF1000jon

I'd like to throw out a BIG thank you to all the volunteers that worked and helped with the booth for the bike show this year:D, I hope everyone had a good time. Now, time to work on the bikes, the season is just around the corner!