FS:2006-2010 GSX-R wheels

Goatse

Are these Marchesini or Cazzo?

toby-maguire-see-what-you-did-there1.jpg

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Well seriously this would be a real good price for aftermarket wheels. My friend bought a set of Cazzo's for $800 IIRC.
$650 for OEM wheels is ridiculous.

Ryno

I know this is opening the door for kawi bashing but when I was searching for a oem front wheel for the zx10r front wheels alone were going for 400 to 500... for a full set people were asking 700 ish. . Granted there isn't as many sets of zx10r wheels out there kicking around as there is for a gixxer.. commence the kawi bashing

macbayne

lol! cazzo means c**k/f**k in italian. i think a better abbreviation would be Carro or something. unless you exclaimed "cazzo" when reading the price...

Cinder

???

Well seriously this would be a real good price for aftermarket wheels. My friend bought a set of Cazzo's for $800 IIRC.
$650 for OEM wheels is ridiculous.

here we go again,people who want stuff for half what other people paid.
i bought those wheels fro SV racing and took me 7 months to get a complete (with rotor) straight set....
i paid 650 and use them once on my race school,so i think im not asking too much for them.

sand.man

Sorry to jump in here Dom, but you might have paid too much in the beginning. Just because you over paid won't make others willing to help you recoup.

SetUpSixRR

EMRA Executive Member
Sorry to jump in here Dom, but you might have paid too much in the beginning. Just because you over paid won't make others willing to help you recoup.

This is kind of my point.

Just so ya know, these wheels can be found WITH rotors for about 150-250 each on ebay. I wouldn't exactly call $650 for plain wheels fair. I've been gouged by people before for trusting their prices were fair because I didn't know what i was doing and now it just upsets me to see.

I bought a SET of wheels WITH rotors for 150.... for both front AND rear and it came with a sprocket carrier. Thats a good deal. Now i'd like to find some spare wheels for my buddies GSXR but at $650 absolutely not.

DEFBOY35

hey, if this is the price he chooses, and someone decides they think its a fair enough deal then is it necessary to bash ? if nobody thinks his price is fair, the length of time it takes to sell them will do more than a good enough job telling him the price was high.
save the bashing for esr!

sand.man

Yeah the attitude isn't really necessary, but pointing out a price he'll never sell at could be a favour

DEFBOY35

my guess is he had to pay the 200$ shipping and then had to meet the guy to pick them up somewhere in the city when he bought them

Cinder

Gixxer 600/750

Pretty sure there 08-10 600/750 rims.

~S

Ps, a fair price would be $500.00 and go from there...

~S

I got them from sv racing… and paid 650$ no shipping, they are no good for me anymore so even though I use them once I guess I could sell 500$.regardless of how cheap you can get a set on freaking EBAY, which you can't trust (I don't).
If anyone interested… pm me.