Gsxr 750 parts

blackhemi

2009 gsxr 750 I am looking for a engine crank case Cover for right side and a set of rear set foot peg assembly if anyone has extra kicking around.

Last edited:

adamb

2009 gsxr 750 I am looking for a engine crank case Cover for right side and a set of rear set foot peg assembly if anyone has extra kicking around.

Hey, it's Adam, I was the guy pitted next to you this weekend.

found an 06+ part out on the wera forum, not familiar with gsxr's so I'm not sure if any of this will fit your bike. But it's worth a shot to see if they have anything you need.

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...are_tid=329136&share_fid=1377008&share_type=t

Also it appears that you can get an oem rearset off of eBay for about $100 shipped tyd, there are even some with master cylinders for about $120.

I also believe that you needed the clutch cover, you can find Chinese ones for about $50, oem for about $115+ On eBay. If no one has any spares on here try wera or the gixxer forums, or even eBay as a last resort.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Kirkm454

I am completely parting out a 2001, if the parts are the same for the case I have one, as well I have a few sets of rearsets that may fit text me at 3065508999 I am located in fort sask