Here Come Another Pre-Race Weekend Friday Night Track Night

sv-racing-parts

Here Comes Another Pre-Race Weekend Friday Night Track Night

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick heads up that our SV Racing Parts, Track Nights Prior to Race Dates with OTP is coming Fast Now for Round 2,

It is only a few weeks away now on Friday Night June 15, Immediately Prior to the Race Weekend,

All of the Dates for the Season and the sign up can be done through PayPal on the OTP site here at : www.ontrackperformance.ca

There are only a limited number of spots and they are already being booked and filled up. Got to the on the Online Sign up at www.ontrackperformance.ca

We managed to serve up a heaping helping of 8 Sessions of Track Time for Each Group at the Season Opener, Expect more of the same this time too,

Once your group is sold out, you'll just have to catch us at the next one!!

Book your spots now to reserve your place at these super events.

For any gear you need from the Superb Knox Contour Back Protectors to Engine Covers, Chain and Sprocket Combinations and The Superb Galfer Full Race Brake Pads used by Justin K, at On Track, Jason K, on his Red Hot RC8R KTM, or Pete deGraaf on his Blake Young Yoshimura GSXR 1000 to take them to the top of the Podium and any other Parts you can imagine Email me Directly at [email protected]

See you all at the Track Nights and Race days this year,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, I wish I could claim credit for the phenomenal nine sessions per group at the Friday Night Pre-Race Track Night,

It is all do to and all credit to the fantastic work of Justin and the control riders on the track. Super Fabulous Job on their part, If I did anything it is was share my vision with Justin on what I wanted it to look like and it magically happened.

I think these Evenings are going to continue all season long,

See you all there,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Here Comes Another Pre-Race Weekend Friday Night Track Night

:) Hi Everyone, Just a quick heads up that our SV Racing Parts, Track Nights Prior to Race Dates with OTP is coming Fast Now for Round 2,

It is only a few weeks away now on Friday Night June 15, Immediately Prior to the Race Weekend,

All of the Dates for the Season and the sign up can be done through PayPal on the OTP site here at : www.ontrackperformance.ca

There are only a limited number of spots and they are already being booked and filled up. Got to the on the Online Sign up at www.ontrackperformance.ca

We managed to serve up a heaping helping of 8 Sessions of Track Time for Each Group at the Season Opener, Expect more of the same this time too,

For any gear you need from the Superb Knox Contour Back Protectors to Engine Covers, Chain and Sprocket Combinations and The Superb Galfer Full Race Brake Pads used by Justin K, at On Track, Jason K, on his Red Hot RC8R KTM, or Pete deGraaf on his Blake Young Yoshimura GSXR 1000 to take them to the top of the Podium and any other Parts you can imagine Email me Directly at [email protected]

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

It is only One Week away now on Friday Night June 15, Immediately Prior to the Race Weekend,

There are only a limited number of spots and they are already being booked and filling up.

Go to the on the Online Sign up at www.ontrackperformance.ca

Blair

Brown

I am just wondering what the policy is on wet weather for the OTP/SVRacing Parts track nights? Can we ride in the damp? Or full rain? Are rain tires required? Thanks!

Adam

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi, We will be riding rain or shine, It is a great track for traction and the control riders and rider instructions at the meeting will keep it all at the appropriate pace for all conditions,

I will think it will be a great night or track riding,

See you there,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

I'll be there also

:) Excellent News, It will be great to have you there with us,

There are still some Racer Spots and Some Street spot to fill so go ahead and spread the good word everyone, Good attendance is the make or break item for keeping these Pre-Race Weekend, Friday Night Track Events ongoing,

Help us make it a success and an ongoing event for all us at EMRA and for the benefit it provides to Edmonton Sport Bike Riders and Motorcycle enthusiasts in the Edmonton and area Riding Community,

Blair