Looking for a race prepped R3/RC390/Ninja 400 or similar bike

maxparent275

Title says it all, looking for a smaller cc race prepped bike. Preference on a 2018+ RC390, but willing to consider any similar classed bikes! Let me know what you got.

Check81

Hi, if you're still looking for a lightweight race-prepped bike, I have a 2017 Honda CBR300R that is 100% ready to race. Never dropped or crashed, it has HardBodies race fairing, Akrapovic slip-on, R&G case covers, MGP rearsets and fully race wired. $3K

maxparent275

Hi, if you're still looking for a lightweight race-prepped bike, I have a 2017 Honda CBR300R that is 100% ready to race. Never dropped or crashed, it has HardBodies race fairing, Akrapovic slip-on, R&G case covers, MGP rearsets and fully race wired. $3K
Hey, sorry I just saw this now. Still available? I'm interested

Check81

Hi, I've got someone interested that's coming to look at it next weekend. I can let you know if they end up not buying it, or if it does sell, my son has decided to sell his bike as well....its a 2015 CBR300R with all the same race upgrades.

maxparent275

Hi, I've got someone interested that's coming to look at it next weekend. I can let you know if they end up not buying it, or if it does sell, my son has decided to sell his bike as well....its a 2015 CBR300R with all the same race upgrades.
Hey, PM'ed you