Price reduced - Perfect for new racer - 1996 600F2

racer51

Bike is SOLD!

Good luck to Chris and her new adventure into motorcycle racing. The EMRA is the BEST way to go racing.

CBR600F3-right-side-SMALL.jpg

DSC01898.jpg

CBR600F3-right-front-swirl-.jpg

CBR600F3-rear-SMALL.jpg

CBR600F3-rear-left-upper-sw.jpg

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

Price reduced - Perfect for new racer - 1996 600-F2

:) If you are just entering racing this is good bike to get your initial experience on. At $1500 with the Race Slicks and Rain Tires it is very well priced,

I have seen a lot of really good riders hone their skills on these Honda's,

Perfect Novice or Sportsman class ride. Any West Coaster out there can use this bike in Formula Classic as a very competitive machine,

I still manufacture and ship Rear Sets for these babies in the States for racing and street use.

Contact Rick and get this bike from him right away,

Best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

Indeed, this bike is so awesome it bends the space-time continuum as seen in the photos.

Super fun to race or ride at track days. Hard to beat the price for all you're getting.

:) Hi Rick, Have you posted this bike up on the WMRC Forum, They run a class for these babies, This is great novice first race bike to learn you way around a track on. I have done my share of laps on the Honda F2 - F3 bikes,

Definitely value for the money,

Best regards,
Blair

racer51

CBR600F2 for sale

:) Hi Rick, Have you posted this bike up on the WMRC Forum, They run a class for these babies, This is great novice first race bike to learn you way around a track on. I have done my share of laps on the Honda F2 - F3 bikes,

Definitely value for the money,

Best regards,
Blair

Thanks for the reminder Blair. I'm doing it now...