Race Gear Rental

DMesher

I would like to invite someone to the August 1st Track night (the Irish gent that provided me with all of the connections when I was at the Northwest 200 in May). Unfortunately, all of his riding gear and bike are back in Ireland.

I will provide him with a bike, helmet, and gloves and I think he might be able to fit into one of my leathers (although he is taller than I am and self described as 'lanky'). The problem is boots, he is a European size 10 (North American size 11 apparently) and there is no possibility that he will fit into anything I own.

I was wondering if someone had a pair of suitable boots that I could rent for the evening Track Attack on August 1?

Thanks,

Darel

fast316

EMRA Executive Member
August 1st? I just got off my Honda, its pretty fast but its not a time machine. Do you mean Sept 5 track attack?

If so I have an old pair of Sidi Vertigo you can borrow, semi mint shape. I forget the size, I wear a size 10 in Pumas and they fit tight like every pair of sidi. I'll double check when I get home.

Ryno

I have a pair of Astars boots that will fit him and a set of leathers that will probably work if yours are tight.

DMesher

Thanks Jon

Absolutely correct I am referring to the Sept 5 Track Night. I was rush typing in an airport.

August 1st? I just got off my Honda, its pretty fast but its not a time machine. Do you mean Sept 5 track attack?

If so I have an old pair of Sidi Vertigo you can borrow, semi mint shape. I forget the size, I wear a size 10 in Pumas and they fit tight like every pair of sidi. I'll double check when I get home.

DMesher

Thanks Colin

Larger leathers would be fantastic. Fitting in mine would be tight! Between Jon and you it sounds like it will all come together.

Thanks to all!

I have a pair of Astars boots that will fit him and a set of leathers that will probably work if yours are tight.