Round 6 Registration available online

yak

Online registration is again available. By all reports it is easy to use and reduces registration congestion on Saturday.

Please note that credit card payments will not be processed before Sept 3rd so there isn't any reason to sit on the fence.

Thanks in advance.

Fireman

Online registration is again available. By all reports it is easy to use and reduces registration congestion on Saturday.

Please note that credit card payments will not be processed before Sept 3rd so there isn't any reason to sit on the fence.

Thanks in advance.

The registration system works amazingly well and this substantially cuts down your wait time (and everyone elses) come race day.

Doooo it.

YZF1000jon

It's even faster when you hit the track, they ask your name, scan your tech sheet with a barcode reader, and you're off and running.

ian

Why so early? Can we have some consistency in the closure date? Last round was Thursday night...now it's Wednesday night.

What up?

You are mistaken Rick, Round 5 online registration did close on the Wednesday before at midnight so we are being consistent. There is no advantage to leaving registration to the last minute, you can make changes right up until the cut off and everyone gets charged at the same time which for round 6 will be today. If you look under the "News" section on the forum for Round 6 online registration the cut off date was clearly stated.

racer51

I am mistaken

You are mistaken Rick, Round 5 online registration did close on the Wednesday before at midnight so we are being consistent. There is no advantage to leaving registration to the last minute, you can make changes right up until the cut off and everyone gets charged at the same time which for round 6 will be today. If you look under the "News" section on the forum for Round 6 online registration the cut off date was clearly stated.

I guess I'm mistaken...sorry.

yak

Thanks

Thank you to the 21 people that took advantage of the on-line registration system.

Fireman

Thank you to the 21 people that took advantage of the on-line registration system.

That is it eh? I am quite surprised. Next season I think a additional fee should be placed on those riders who do not pre register. Registration was the one thing that every member wanted to see changed for 2009. Without the memberships help however it is tough to impliment change to the system.

YZF1000jon

Don't call it an additional fee for not pre-registering, have a discount for those that do! Flies, Honey, Vinegar and all that.:D

racer51

Online reg cut off

That is it eh? I am quite surprised. Next season I think a additional fee should be placed on those riders who do not pre register. Registration was the one thing that every member wanted to see changed for 2009. Without the memberships help however it is tough to impliment change to the system.

LOL...one more day would help!