sold plz remove

Sam

Alpinestars Atem 1 Pc suit. In my opinion these are the best suits on the market. Im a little biased though.....I have a couple. These suits are not junk. This one is in excellent condition. No rips, no holes, no repairs, no big scuffs or road rash, no sweat stains, no missing parts or worn sections.....Its in excellent condition - worn very little. The was my "B" suit, it was a spare. There is a couple of very small scuffs, most noticeable on the plastic shoulder sections. Knee pucks are practically new - I can swap them out with some well used ones if you want to impress people
1f642.png
Zippers all work perfect, and the removable mesh liner is clean and whole. Leather is freshly cleaned and has had stain guard and conditioner applied over the winter. All padded internal protection (arms, hips, shoulders etc) is included. Does not come with an integrated back protector (this is normal) Suit is a size US 44, Eur 54. Im 6' and 165 lbs, fits me well. Cash in person or email $ transfer for a long distance sale. I can hold for you once paid for, meet at Stratotech in May, meet in ST Albert, or I can ship anywhere (at your cost) in Canada (I get really good shipping rates through UPS) $750 Text is best 7802647386

I have pictures and more details on the EMRA facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/160...270388586335566?sale_post_id=5270388586335566