SV Racing Parts. GPX Pro GPS Multi-function Lap Timer With $150 Rebate Sale

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Here is a very sweet deal for anyone looking at using a SV Racing Parts. GPX Pro GPS Multi-function Lap Timer, with a $150 rebate.

http://www.xtracing.com/en/gpxpro/index.php
GPXPro1.jpg

Not only do these babies map the track for you, they will show you your lines per lap, overlapped, log your use of gears, RPM, Braking, and more so that you can really improve and manage your lap times and riding consistency.

This is a very limited time offer; You will need to email me directly at [email protected] for me to look after this for you,

Here is how it works, The GPX Pro is $679 US Plus shipping, and all the other usual costs regular pricing,

On every unit purchased and delivered between now and the end of December, to all EMRA Members, Volunteers, Track Day Riders, etc., the all in delivered to your door, anywhere in western Canada Price will be $679 US, including all shipping costs, border and importation costs, all other usual purchase costs etc.

I PayPal invoice you for the GPS based GPX Pro Timer Aaquisition unit;

and then, I will send you a Short Rebate Form to complete and return to me with any age or condition xt Ultra Lap Timer, or any Mychron Lap Timer, and immediately upon receipt of the form and timer, I will rebate you $150 by check right away, and submit the form and retired timer back to xt.

Now is a great opportunity to clear those old units out of the garage, upgrade to a new GPS based GPX Pro system, and do it all at a great net price after rebate to you,

Email me with interest and questions at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) A few members have taken advantage of the $150 Rebate on the GPX Pro GPS Lap Timer and data acquisition system.

There are only a few weeks left and the program will end without notice,

Email me at [email protected]

The simply logistics are this, The cost is $679 US, you send me your used Ultra Lap or MyChron Timer, and I will send you $150 C$ Rebate for them,

It all has to be completed by the end of December so think well before Christmas or we are out of time to post and return the units for the rebate,

This makes one of the best GPS Lap Timer Systems, about $429, an unbelievable price,

Let me know, and I will get you looked after,

I will be in Edmonton for Christmas, so any parts you need can come with me,

Enjoy the ride and best regards,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, this is the final post reminding you of the $150 Rebate available through me on the GPX Pro GPS Multi-function Lap Timer.

These babies are sweet, and this is the best offer you are ever likely to see on them,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked right away,

Very best of all the Holiday Seasons Greetings to all,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards all,
Blair

sv-racing-parts

:) Down to 8 days left to take advantage of the $150 Rebate on the XT GPX Pro, GPS Lap Timer and Data Acquisition System,

The Cash Rebate gets the price down just over $400 on these incredible systems,

Let me know whenever you are ready to participate, and I will get you looked after right away,

Offer expires, and will not be extended on December 31,

Blair

sv-racing-parts

SV Racing Parts. GPX Pro GPS Multi-function Lap Timer and Ultra-Lap Timer Receivers,

:) I have new stock in place on the SV Racing Parts. GPX Pro GPS Multi-function Lap Timer and the traditional XT Ultra-Lap Timer as well and the Mini-Lap Timer, Transmitters and Download Modules,

Email me directly at [email protected] and I will get you looked after right away on whatever you need in Lap Timers,

The Season Starts Soon,

Blair