Wtb lightech chain adjuster 06-07 gsxr 600

macbayne

i would suggest simply using an R1 throttle tube (1/5 turn) or an R6 tube (1/6 turn) $28 all-in from a dealer for both. for the R6 tube, you just have to use a dremel to take out about 0.5 cm² of plastic in the OE throttle tube housing. if you crash on the RHS, which you have seen me do, lol, it is $14 for a replacement. that kicks the ass off of the motion pro, especially since you then have to shit-smash a solution with the OE switches.

Yeh the bike already has quick turn throttle on it. I just need the throttle cables. But the housing is not the stock one I have a feeling it's off a r1 done by previous owner. Didn't want to order cables for them to be the wrong ones if they have been changed to

macbayne

Yeh the bike already has quick turn throttle on it. I just need the throttle cables. But the housing is not the stock one I have a feeling it's off a r1 done by previous owner. Didn't want to order cables for them to be the wrong ones if they have been changed to

ah, i see. well shouldn't there be a part number or similar along the cable somewhere?