1. W

2008 gsxr 600 track

It is. Sent you a pm
  2. W

2008 gsxr 600 track

Sent you a message with contact info
  3. W

2008 gsxr 600 track

Selling my 2006 gsxr 600 I build a new bike a few years ago and this has been sitting so time to go The bike has a few parts swapped out; Woodcraft Keyless conversion Cofman pipe Keyless gas cap ‘06 header 08 hot bodies on it now -1/+1 520 conversion lots of spares to go with the bike 06/07...
  4. W

FS: Bazzaz Zfi TC Gsxr 600/750 08-15 zafm

Yep still have it. Negotiable on price if you're interested. Bought a replacement for my new bike so need to get this in someone else's bike.
  5. W

This came off an 09 600. The wiring harness and ecu are the same for the 600/750 (the f644 and f645 parts) the difference in the 06/07 600 model (f641) is the o2 sensor. The 06/07 600's don't run a factory o2 sensor, this kit has the plug for the factory o2 sensor. The F644 and F645 are the...
  6. W

Looking to sell my nearly new bazaaz Zfi tc. bought this in the winter, ran it 1 track day at chuckwalla and found a deal on a new bike so hoping to try to recover at least a part of the cost. comes with everything as it did new, minus the stickers and the box. o2 eliminator, quick shifter...
  7. W

WTB transponder

I'm looking for a transponder. would love to get my hands on one of the older 260's but really if the price was right I'm open to the new ones as well. I'll be leaving soon for the winter and would like to take it with me so if your around or even going to the bike show lets talk.
  8. W

Race Number Reserve List (2016)

looking for red 81 please if its not taken yet
  9. W

SV Racing Parts, 2016 Series Tire Warmers, EMRA Member Pricing in Canadian $ Special!

I bought a set of these from Blair about a month ago, was in the states and left it to almost the last minute for a track day to get my stuff together. blair got back to me within minutes every time i contacted him, gave me more than one option on how to get hold of him to make things go along...
  10. W

Photos May 1st Track Day and Race School

my friend had my dslr on friday and sunday as well. probably not as good as your pics but if someone knows a way for me to put them up somewhere i'd be happy to share them as well
  11. W

Brand New Alpinestars Supertech R race boots

My number ends in 6522, just so you know who's sending you random texts.
  12. W

Brand New Alpinestars Supertech R race boots

Sent you a text today about your boots. That random number was me. If you still have them text me back or pm me here, almost pulled the trigger on a pair of the same ones yesterday. Thanks. Jeff