Here Comes the WCC Championship Race Weekend SV Racing Parts Track Night

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Time goes by fast and Here Comes the WCC Pre-Race Weekend SV Racing Parts Thursday Night Track Night on July 12th, 5 - 9PM

As usual, We start with sign in at 4PM, Riders Meeting by 4:45 and and the Track Goes Green for the Racer Group at 5:00PM Sharp,

Sign up now to reserve your spots at www.ontrackperformance.ca There will be a lot of out of town riders coming who will want these spots so do not procrastinate for this Excellent Warm Up for the WCC Weekend,

All those who have been to our previous SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Track Nights know how smoothly these events run and that they are sellout Events with Riders standing by at the last Track Night Event hoping for a shot at a spot on the track during the evening.

All Thanks I have to say to my Track Night Operating Partner Justin Knapik of On Track Performance and the superb Team of Top Podium Finishing Riders and Volunteers who act as our control riders On Track to show you the way around the track safely and keep our Track Nights on Schedule and flowing Green for the whole evening.

Remember, For the WCC Championship Weekend, The Friday EMRA Race Practice Day Lap Times are being recorded and will Set your Grid Position for Saturday WCC Championship Race Positions,

There are still a few spots left so sign up now, This is your opportunity to warm up and be ready for the Race Weekend,

See you all at Stratotech on Thursday Night July 12th, Be Race Ready, Be There,

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Time Really is going by fast and Here Comes the WCC Pre-Race Weekend SV Racing Parts Thursday Night Track Night on July 12th, 5 - 9PM

7 Days from Now, Thursday July 12th, 2012, Book one of the last remaining Spots and take advantage of the warm up opportunity to get set and settled on the track for the weekend.

Be sure to let your Street Rider Friends know to sign up for one of the Fast Street or Slow Street Spots and get a feel for track riding at the best possible place in Edmonton,

As usual, We start with sign in at 4PM, Riders Meeting by 4:45 and and the Track Goes Green for the Racer Group at 5:00PM Sharp,

Sign up now to reserve your spots at www.ontrackperformance.ca There will be a lot of out of town riders coming who will want these spots so do not procrastinate for this Excellent Warm Up for the WCC Weekend,

All those who have been to our previous SV Racing Parts, Pre-Race Track Nights know how smoothly these events run and that they are sellout Events with Riders standing by at the last Track Night Event hoping for a shot at a spot on the track during the evening.

All Thanks I have to say to my Track Night Operating Partner Justin Knapik of On Track Performance and the superb Team of Top Podium Finishing Riders and Volunteers who act as our control riders On Track to show you the way around the track safely and keep our Track Nights on Schedule and flowing Green for the whole evening.

Remember, For the WCC Championship Weekend, The Friday EMRA Race Practice Day Lap Times are being recorded and will Set your Grid Position for Saturday WCC Championship Race Positions,

There are still a few spots left so sign up now, This is your opportunity to warm up and be ready for the Race Weekend,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

:) Hi Everyone, Time Really is going by fast and Here Comes the WCC Pre-Race Weekend SV Racing Parts Thursday Night Track Night on July 12th, 5 - 9PM

5 Days and Counting Down from Now, Thursday July 12th, 2012,

Now is the time to Book one of the last remaining Spots and take advantage of the warm up opportunity to get set and settled on the track for the weekend.

Be sure to let your Street Rider Friends know to sign up for one of the Fast Street or Slow Street Spots and get a feel for track riding at the best possible place in Edmonton,

Blair

Last edited:

sv-racing-parts

2 Days and Counting Down from Now, Thursday July 12th, 2012,

We are down to 1 or two spots left so don't end up standing around hoping for a no show or someone to breakdown so you can have a shot at the track,

Book one of the last remaining Spots now and take advantage of the warm up opportunity to get set and settled on the track for the weekend.

Be sure to let your Street Rider Friends know to sign up for one of the Fast Street or Slow Street Spots so they can get a feel for track riding at the best possible place in Edmonton,

Blair

Sev

I know that I don't post here a lot so my recommendation may not carry a lot of weight, but I had the chance to attend the last SV/OTP track night and had an amazing time. Can't wait to attend the next one, thanks Blaire and Justin!