Thank you EMRA

Fireman

I wanted to say thanks to everyone that made this season such a success. From volunteers, to the rest of the exec, to the racers in the pits. You guys are what keeps me coming back year after year!

I am not only a fan of racing, but of racers. You guys are awesome!

Justin Knapik

JDS

Well said Justin. Only one word i would change. Big thanx to ALL the Exce.
That was a very enjoyable season.

JDS

John Stroh

Planepower

I want to shout out a big THANKS to Ian for all the time he spent doing whatever it is he does (being Pres). And to the exec for implementing and working the bugs out of the registration and timing system.
Thanks to the pit-mates i had the pleasure to spend time with - Scott, John, Paul (for all the endrance work!), Dave, Ben, John G, and most of all to Trina for giving up your weekends, and free time to help out even thought i didnt see you much.
Best summer ive had!

madmax

I want to shout out a big THANKS to Ian for all the time he spent doing whatever it is he does (being Pres). And to the exec for implementing and working the bugs out of the registration and timing system.
Thanks to the pit-mates i had the pleasure to spend time with - Scott, John, Paul (for all the endrance work!), Dave, Ben, John G, and most of all to Trina for giving up your weekends, and free time to help out even thought i didnt see you much.
Best summer ive had!
my thoughts exactly!

Dave86

Thanks everybody for a great season, especially all the volunteers who give up their weekends so we can play all season, wouldn't be possible without all of you.

A huge thanks to the exec and volunteers for making it all possible. This was my first season of racing and it was a blast because of all the great people I raced with. Thanks to all the veteran SV riders for giving me so much useful advice and support- Trina, Blair, Aaron, and Chris. All the people I pitted with and raced with, you guys rock. Can't wait to do it all again next year!!