Tires this year

M87

Does any one know if we will have Pirelli support at Stratotech this year. I just got the Pirelli patch on my leathers and when I try to buy stuff from Dave(Michelin) he asks me for ID. :eek:

Michelin Man

Does any one know if we will have Pirelli support at Stratotech this year. I just got the Pirelli patch on my leathers and when I try to buy stuff from Dave(Michelin) he asks me for ID. :eek:

ID?? Not sure what do you mean? I heard a rumor that Cody wasn't coming, but you should confirm with him..

M87

Last year Cody said that he probably wouldn't be coming to Edmonton this year I was wondering if any one heard different.
Last year I ran Michelins only once and that was for the endurance race but they worked very well.
When I went to buy those tires from you, you asked me for ID. I was trying to imply that I have spent so much on Pirellis over the past couple of years that the Michelin guy doesn't even know who I am.

Fireman

ID?? Not sure what do you mean? I heard a rumor that Cody wasn't coming, but you should confirm with him..

Dave you should give me a call about those micelins soon. I need to decide on a tire brand again this year, so we should chat.

Michelin Man

Michelin Tires

Just an FYI,

Orders taken now will be at last years pricing. I don't know if costs will be going up this year but they very well could. If any of you are running Michy's call me up and get them now to ensure you secure your rates.. Once I place the first order, most likely a new price structure will be ineffect for all tires.

Dave
REDLINE Engine Performance
403-396-1443

JDS

As long as U dont pull a Angus on us :).

How's Michelin's contingincy working this Yr?

Michelin Man

As long as U dont pull a Angus on us :).

How's Michelin's contingincy working this Yr?

LOL.. yes no Angus moves.. Have not received notification on contingency yet. I am hoping it is unchanged.. Will post when I get some info.