Search results

1. C

Expert classification

I believe that Cody Conrad should be immediately moved up to expert. He has been flying under the radar because he hasn't shown up very often. He would be one of the faster riders in the expert class. He caught and passed me and looked smooth and in control. He finished about 30 seconds in...
  2. C

Wanted used tire warmers

Does anybody have an old set or a rear tire warmer they want to part with?
  3. C

Theft insurance

Does anybody know if anyone insures motorcycles with a salvage title for theft?
  4. C

Theft insurance

Does anybody know if anyone insures motorcycles with a salvage title for theft?
  5. C

600 vs 1000

Just a random thought... how would u guys handicap a 600 vs 1000 lap time at castrol raceway. My opinion is 1 second per lap. For example, a 1 21 on a 600 is an equal accomplishment to doing a 1 20 on a 1000
  6. C

Parking

My dad is gonna be bringing his rv to the next race.It would be nice to have the whole team pitting in 1 spot. Would it be possible to have my team park their 2 utility trailers beside me in the rv spot to keep the team together?
  7. C

2004 r6 racebike

10 000 k, hindle exhaust, upgraded front forks done by Willie Vass, bpr steering dampener, almost brand new Pirelli slicks. $3100 I'm having trouble posting pics but msg if interested 4039214260
  8. C

Helmets

Are the helmet regulations gonna b changed for next season?
  9. C

Rossi v Marquez

What does everyone make of this situation? Even as a fan of Rossis I'm not sure how much I can defend him for all of this. The accusations the doc made after Australia seemed pretty far fetched, especially after Marquez ran down Lorenzo and passed him on the last lap. The only thing I can say...
  10. C

Csbk nationals

I am planning on racing in the amatuer 600 race and cant find the rules. Is there anything i need thats different than emra other than dunlop tires? And also what is the schedule like? I heard its friday practice, saturday qualifying and sunday racing.
  11. C

Passing under yellow

I need some clarification on this rule. Me and another rider were side by side in turn 5 going into 6. A crash had just happened and the crashed bike and rider were directly in front of the corner worker who was waving the yellow in 6. I lifted off the throttle and the other guy passed me right...
  12. C

Painters

Anybody know a good place to get my bike painted? Nothin fancy as im sure it will be crashed at some point. Just looking to get it done for as cheap as possible. Preferably in the calgary area.
  13. C

2009 r1

I have an 09 R1 for sale. It is in great shape never been dropped or crashed. It has yoshimura exhaust, frame sliders, integrated signals, fender eliminator. Its down 1 tooth on the front( so the kms are lower than the odo which reads 19 700) Call cam 403 921 4260 $7500
  14. C

Qualifying

So this weekend i had to start at the back of the grid because i was not there sat or sun. It was explained to me that it was because of the double header. I was wondering if i am only there on sunday for the next round if i can use my times in the morning practice to qualify for the race